There are a number of different professional recognition routes leading to accreditation, specialist title or chartership in coaching psychology nationally and internationally. The professional bodies below provide recognition routes and pathways:
- British Psychological Society
- Federation of Swiss Psychologists
- Hungarian Association for Coaching Psychology
- International Society for Coaching Psychology
- Official College of Psychology of Catalonia, Spain
- Society for Coaching Psychology, Italy
The coaching psychology supervision services the NACP provides, focus on supporting psychologists needing on-going practice supervision aligned to the requirements of the British Psychological Society and International Society for Coaching Psychology.
Nationally and internationally there are many professional coaching bodies that have a coach accreditation or certification status for their members. These include:
- Association for Coaching
- Association for Professional Executive Coaching & Supervision
- European Mentoring Coaching Council
- International Association of Coaching
- International Coaching Federation
The NACP provides on-going coaching supervision services to coaches in training and experienced coaches.